(iphone) hack mod bluestacks Hotel Hideaway: Virtual Party no sign in buy cheap languages Spanish

Hotel Hideaway: Virtual Party hack generator languages Simplified Chinese

So The concept of the game is great! However it’s lacking many things to make it actually fun. I mean yes, you can talk freely to people about whatever you want. But earning coins and gems is another story. You can only spin the wheel and open boxes for them. I thought you could write up some mini-games like questionnaire, Fashion Show, and maybe something like playing against other people. Perhaps in Connect-4 or Chess. Something like that to win more coins. And everyday, you earn 10 diamonds. (Or something like that) Oh and! I’d like to decorate my hotel room. Maybe you can implement a furniture shop. And implement more lands. Like an inside pool, gym, (ik you have something like a gym, but I was thinking of a bigger one with workout equipment. You could very well update the previous areas to save less time) parking lot, hotel garden, sauna, laundry place, and a wedding/reception area. You know, like real hotels! This game just slightly gets boring since you can only play two games, and talk to people. And I guess decorate you character. But I believe you should lower the diamond prices to make them affordable; size - 187,3 MB; apple iphone; version - 3.4; Genres - Role Playing; Info - Online World Social Game; Version Notes - New stuff:.

OMG HE ACCEPTED MY REQUEST. SO BEUTIFUL I LOVE THE WEDDING TELL THEM CONGRATS. AND I JUST MET ONELOVE. Are you going to be married or something ???????????????? ????????. I already had all these stickers. I was hoping Like. different ones. Amateur Surgeon 4. How do you get the Herman hair. AWWWWW I MISSED THE MEETUP IM SUCH A NOOB. This wasnt a glitch tho. The most cringy thing I"ve EVER witnessed. was this story line. I love your vids??????. NEITHER Beach.

How do u get the clothes in wall mall i want the claws

Are they famous or something? Not meant to be offensive just a question. Why do u sound like ur on the verge of tears. 0:07 Me when I find out theres no school. When Britt didnt know what the diamond rift was I was screaming. Idk why when i tap the grey, it just makes me go to my room immediately idk why ????. Lmao cringe and they dont even look good lmao.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

سیمرغ پرواز کلوپ بازی بروز Berooz Game Club وب شخصی محسن قائمی پور Brittany تبادل لینک رایگان فیزیک هفتم اکستنشن مو علم مجازی سازی در شبکه Glynda